Skinworks’ seeks to provide each student with the highest quality education and state of the art training available in both the basic and master esthetics fields. Skinworks’ training team is dedicated to providing the latest teaching materials, techniques, and products available in skincare through ongoing continuing education, seminars, and personal study.
Skinworks’ main objective is to ensure that our students combine their education with professionalism in the work place and community outreach, this will give them the knowledge and mastery of techniques and skills needed to excel in our industry.
Please see Skinworks Department of Education disclosures here
Contact us 801-530-0001 for more information!
Professional medical and day spas in the Intermountain West highly recommend training with Skinworks for several reasons:
- Skinworks remains at the cutting edge of the industry and teaches the latest advances in skincare, make-up, body services, and medical esthetics.
- Skinworks offers a preferred learning atmosphere with a low teacher to student ratio (10-15 students per class), which allows students to receive the personalized attention necessary to ensure success.
- Skinworks students consistently have a high pass rate with state exams and licensing. We attributes this to 12+ hours of theory per week, as well as hands on experience with a loyal clientele.
- Skinworks instructors have a variety of specialties and professional knowledge which are combined together to offer the perfect learning experience.
- Skinworks job placement has proven success. Currently more than 90% of our licensed graduates are placed in field. Ask Skinworks Admission Director for our most recent years percentages. The Education Advisor at Skinworks works personally with doctors, day spas, medical spas, and resorts who are looking to hire our graduates.
- At Skinworks, you will find a professional and comfortable atmosphere, with students diverse in age & background.
Skinworks is conveniently located at 2121 south 230 east, Salt Lake City, Utah. It has over 6,600 square feet, constantly updated to give the students and client a highly professional spa experience. The student area consists of 3 classrooms, a computer room, locker room, and a break room. The spa area has 10 treatment rooms, a couples/group room, 2 manicure stations and 8 pedicure stations and two large prep rooms. Take a mini tour of our school by clicking here.
Click here to view a Map to Skinworks.
Skinworks School of Advanced Skincare
2121 South 230 East
Salt Lake City, UT 84115